Tuesday, June 13, 2017

for the beautiful bride (Avery Elle)

Hi there!

My cousin's July wedding is fast approaching and we attended his fiancé's bridal shower last weekend. I had so much fun creating a special card for her using Avery Elle stamps and dies:

for the beautiful bride (Avery Elle)

I colored the pretty lady from Love Birds to match the bride's coloring and framed her using the new Horizontal Stripes cover-plate. I love it for making no-brainer card layouts! Sometimes coming up with the design is the longest part of card-making, right?

for the beautiful bride (Avery Elle)

I did not have a sentiment that spelled out Happy Bridal Shower, but I had almost all of it. For the rest, I improvised.

I grabbed the BRID, from "bride and groom" and the AL from "all my love" (both, from Banner & Wreath) to create the word BRIDAL. It was actually really easy to fit them together! I think the scripty font was extra forgiving.

The words Happy and Shower were taken from another stamp set, Special Delivery.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment