Monday, May 15, 2017

Duh nuh (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Duh nuh (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


We're showing off the cute little set, Duh-nuh, today which I paired with Ocean Wave Accents and Ocean Hillside Pop-up Add On dies to create an underwater scene.

Duh nuh (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I did a partial die-cut of the ocean wave so that I could have one really tall panel for the little wave accents.

The panels were colored with distress inks. I sponged a darker blue, and even some Black Soot ink to the lowest panel, and worked up to the lightest blue (Tumbled Glass) at the top. I then flicked a bit of water onto all three panels to give some extra interest.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

2 comments:

  1. This release is really Amazing...I adore your card...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the ocean pop up die to make the background and your coloring is always so cute! Can't wait til Thursday!

    ReplyDelete