Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mother's day flowers

This is my second post today - if you're looking for Lawn Fawn, scroll down or click HERE.

I'm here and on the Avery Elle blog today with this sweet little card for mama:

Mother's day flowers (Avery Elle)


Are you thinking: gah! more purple?

I can't make any promises that this will be the last. I think it's such a pretty color lately!

The flowers, from Mother's Day, were stamped twice in soft pinks and greens and used to frame the sentiment.

Mother's day flowers (Avery Elle)

I used the MISTI to double-stamp the sentiment, to make sure that it was good and saturated. I love how it pops.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.

♥.




1 comment:

  1. I love this frame...so beautiful!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete