Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Beary Merry and Little Baby Jesus (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Neat and Tangled's October release week!  Today, I'm sharing the rest of my sets with you: Beary Merry and Little Baby Jesus.

First up, Beary Merry. You may already recognize him! He was my most popular Christmas digi last year, but I keep getting emails asking for the stamp version.


Beary Merry (Neat and Tangled release week)


I love the dies we created, that allow you to slip the smaller images into his arms. If don't love coloring, this polar bear is the ticket. I gave him rosy cheeks and a red scarf and called it a day.

The little snow image included in the set is my fave - it's chunky and so fun to heat emboss.

Beary Merry (Neat and Tangled release week)

I just love that quirky Santa mug - but it's gotten mixed reviews at my house. My son thinks it's weird, haha. I would totally be drinking out of that mug near Christmas-time!

Beary Merry (Neat and Tangled release week)


Here, I colored the bear with my favorite brown copic combo: E30, E31, and E33. I keep a light hand when it comes to the darker colors. I colored yesterday's deer with the same combo.

Beary Merry (Neat and Tangled release week)

The sentiments in this set are so fun, aren't they? Love those fonts!

For both cards, I also used a new die set being released this month, Scalloped dies. They are so versatile, and I love the little banner flags included.

Next, I turned another digi into a stamp - Little Baby Jesus:

Little Baby Jesus (Neat and Tangled release week)

I just think it is the sweetest image, and I love the sentiment. I used the banner flags included in the Scalloped die set to frame the image with the sentiment and added some wooden star accents.

Little Baby Jesus (Neat and Tangled release week)

If you're still with me, thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think of these new sets! And check out the NT blog this morning for more design team inspiration - CLICK!

♥.

38 comments:

  1. Wow, so versatile! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die cut is so sweet and you did a great job w/the background. Also I like how you used the sentiment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore both of these sets, but mr. bear has stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I'm in love with the Beary Merry set; it's definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! I'm in love for these cutie and adorable new stamp sets!!! All your cards are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, your designs could not be any cuter! I love everything you created. Both of these sets are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! The Beary Merry set is soooo cute! The baby Jesus is adorable, seriously adorable! Love your cards so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Love the paper piecing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're creating a need now! I love the bear. Will try to see how I can get it here in France.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bear - just adorable!! mumbird3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that he got turned into a stamp set!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to order him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute bear cards--I like the snowy background. Love the sweet baby Jesus image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards. The bear is so cute. Love the sentiment from baby Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. The bear is so cute. Love the sentiment from baby Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your images are always so cute. These cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both sets that you designed are fantastic! I love the Baby Jesus stamp and die set best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your images are always so cute. These cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute cards. Love that cute bear and that he can hold things or critters.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards! I love that sweet bear... and he looks just as cute whether he is colored or not! (I love the fun Santa mug too!). Love the snowy background, and also your sweet card with the Little Baby Jesus design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! I'm so glad these digis are real stamps now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing set of cards,Elena! Each one so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the bear and the little Jesus is sooo sweet!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these new stamp sets and the Baby Jesus set is super adorable. Your coloring is just superb - thank you for converting your digis to stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What gorgeous stamp sets. I'm totally in love with Beary Merry and all it's accessory parts! Love that you coloured him two ways. Beautiful shading

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the rosy red cheeks on that first bear.
    Great cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Three great cards... I especially like the fun, cheery bear cards; beautifully colored with lots of great details added. And I'm lovin' the new scalloped dies! They add that special extra something. TFS your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This bear stamp is
    fabulous! Wonderful
    cards with the bears
    and the baby Jesus.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty creations. Love your coloring of the images. tFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards! The bear looks so contented with his cocoa and gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That bear holding a snowman is cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete