Thursday, March 3, 2016

Skating by to say hi!

Hi there,

I am on a Dominican beach this week, for spring break, but I wanted to share a fun card I prepared for Avery Elle, using their new set Skating By.

skating by to say hi!

I love a large image that fills up the front of a card! I stamped the girl, and gave her 2 dogs to pull by roller skate. Her big puffy hair is my fave.

There isn't a very long supply list for this card. But this is what I love. Stamp images, create a little story between the images and the sentiment, color everything and be done.

I used a light blue copic marker (B000) to color around the images, and the colorless blender (0) to feather the blue and leave some white space around the sentiment.

I hope you like it!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Super super cute...and how I would like to be on a Dominican beach...sigh!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Super sweet!!
    Enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is darling! Love the bold red and fun scene you created. Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete