Monday, February 29, 2016

Popping up to say hello!

Hi there!

My family is getting ready to leave for a spring-breaky-beachy-no-wifi-vacation. woot! These liquid-paper-white legs need some sun. I do have some exciting things happening while I'm gone, and while I won't be able to interact with you on Instagram or Facebook, I did pre-schedule a few posts.

Before I go, the Lawn Fawn team is collaborating with Little Things from Lucy's Cards to create fun shaker cards all this week!

popping up to say hello


I made a Rooting For You shaker card.  I wanted to make it look like the peppermint sequin mix is the water, falling onto the growing carrots.

popping up to say hello

The sentiment is from an older set, Love 'n Breakfast, but I thought it worked really well here!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

5 comments:

  1. I love your card, the colors are perfect and this set is so lovely!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is brilliant. I love the "water"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, this is just precious Elena! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card, Elena! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete