Monday, December 14, 2015

Joy to the World

Hi there!

I'm winding down the Christmas card making, but I was disappointed to realize my stash was all Santas and reindeer and elves. Enter the Neat and Tangled beauty, Little Angel.

joy to the world


She's practically perfect in every way (I just watched Mary Poppins last night, forgive me, but I am crushing on this new N&T illustrator.)

I colored and die-cut her, and propped her up onto a piece of white cardstock that I treated to a quick, freehanded water-colored circle. And some splatter.

Then, I added the sentiment (one of my faves) from Mama Elephant's Season's Greetings. To balance out the crisp, black sentiment, I added some black and white polka dot paper at the bottom.

I hope you like it!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! And yes, this angel is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and love the expression on the angel.

    ReplyDelete