Wednesday, December 9, 2015

i love you {new lawn fawn}

Hi there! It's the last day of Lawn Fawn's December inspiration week, and the new stuff will be up for sale as of tomorrow!

Today, I'm showing off the new I Love You border die:


i love you {new lawn fawn}


I used the Stinkin' Cute skunk image to make a little skunky couple, complete with stink lines coming out of them from either side. But it's ok, because they found love.

i love you {new lawn fawn}

I die-cut the new I Love You border die, and colored it with copic markers. Perfect way to get a bit of an ombré effect going. Laura Bassen does this on her word dies sometimes and I love it so much!

There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn Blog today - click!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie! I love your card and that ombre effect works so well, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to find that skunk stamp. Is that part of the new release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was the freebie that Lawn Fawn offered for Black Friday, but it will be released in the future (although not this month.) Aren't they so cute?

      Delete
  3. This is so cute with the skunk couple! I may give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Elean, this is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, can you tell me what stamp set you used, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Diane! thank you! the skunks are from a mini lawn fawn set called Stinkin' Cute. It was offered as a freebie on black friday, but officially it will not be released for some time.

      Delete