Friday, November 20, 2015

snowglobe gift tags {lawn fawny holiday week}

Hi there! I'm rounding out the week with another Lawn Fawny holiday day week post.

I'm super excited to show off my snowglobe gift tags:

snowglobe gift tags {lawn fawny holiday week}


I grabbed the tag top part of the largest stitched circle tag dies and used the partial die-cut technique to then cut out the snowglobe bottom. It wasn't too hard at all, and once it was done, I made it look as seamless as I could with my scissors.

If you try this at home, I suggest you only stamp the snowglobe outline, do you fancy die-cutting and then stamp the rest. I did go through a few tries before I got it right.

snowglobe gift tags {lawn fawny holiday week}

Inside, I stamped a snowy scene, and used copic markers to bring it to life. Instead of stamping "merry christmas" or "let it snow" I wanted to make these into tags, so I took a craft knife to one of the labels. I surgically removed "let it snow" from the label outline, and found a "to" that could fit the space from another set. I drew in the colon points by hand.

I hope you like them!  There's more to see on the lawn fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. Love your adorable tags! I really like how you added the "To:" on the label!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute set of tags! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful tags!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute tag...love where you can write the recipients name.

    ReplyDelete