Monday, August 17, 2015

meowlloween {mama elephant}

**this is my second post of the day! If you're looking for my lawn fawn breakfast party, click HERE or scroll down**

Hi there! The Mama Elephant team is showing off new stamps this week, starting with the kitty-cute-halloween set, Meowlloween.

meowlloween {mama elephant}


I did some ink blending to make a night sky for the kitty witch. I added faraway starry detailing by way of a white gel pen, inspired by *this card.*

Once I stamped the kitty and her broom together, I used the partial die-cut technique to cut them out together, and propped them up on foam squares, with a spider dangling underneath.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the ME blog today - click!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how ADORABLE!! The coloring on this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing! I love how you created the background, what a cool focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inking and the little stars you made in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! I absolutely love the way you inked up by night sky!

    ReplyDelete