Monday, February 16, 2015

to my significant otter {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there! Welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn's February inspiration week! Today, we're showing off the amazing Flirty Frames.

When Kelly sneaked a photo of this set to the design team, we all squealed. At least, I'm assuming they did. Was that just me? I love this set full 'o frames.

It's perfect for making your focal image stand out a little more:

my significant otter {lawn fawn inspiration week}


Are you groaning? Haha. I can't help myself. I gave this one to the hubs on Valentine's Day. My daughter stared at it for a solid minute before muttering "I don't get it."

I spent the next 5 minutes telling her what the joke was. All of a sudden, with a 9 year old sneering at you, it's less funny. bah.

I thought it was cute.

And I wasted a few sheets of paper trying to get that sentiment to look right. But I love it.

I hope you do too!

Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for the (less punny) design team creations - click!

♥.

16 comments:

  1. Nothing like having to explain a joke! Love your card, and the new flirty frames very cute, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I squealed when I saw the set haha and I also squealed when I saw your card, I LOVE it!. It totally worths the wasted paper (I understand you, these custom sentiments never cooperate!) and I love the joke, it's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute!! Too funny you had to explain it to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was great fun. Definitely worth the wasted paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo clever not to mention cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious! I would have squealed when I saw this image. Truly an Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love the sentiment. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's adorable! It's adult humor. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Elena, your card is very cute. I like your colouring on this card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still squeal when I see this set lol, it's just too cute!! I absolutely LOVE the sentiment and how you framed the cute little otter! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I can totally feel your pain... I have a seven year old who frequently shoots down any original idea of mine !!! I think it's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE this card too! The otter is one of my animal totems! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete