Wednesday, February 18, 2015

baked with love {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there and welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration. Today, we're showing off my favorite set of the entire new release:  baked with love.

Can you resist a smiley-faced bag of flour? Can you?


baked with love {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I did some masking to be able to cuddle them all in so close, and then added some blue shading around them. I used a dauber and lawn fawn's new Mermaid ink.

After the coloring was all done, I curved the sentiment above and added the little heart.

On the card base, I felt like it needed a little pop to frame out the images, so I grabbed a ruler and a red copic marker and drew in a stripe at the top and bottom.

I hope you like it!

I'll be back in a few hours with another Mama Elephant card!

♥.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD!!!
    The smiley little baking crew is so cute! And of course your coloring and that blue glow is, ahhhhh, so awesome!!! Such s cute card!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little grouping! Love your smily faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little group!!! The touches of red on this card are perfectly wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your happy faces make this card so super sweet!!!
    Little happy bunch getting ready to make something SWEET,
    for someone special...I LOVE IT! :) ***** 5 star card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! I love all of the little smiley faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this baked goods stamp set too cute .... the layering and slight tilt of card stock is cute ty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the baked goods stamp set ... ad the laying and tilt of card stock nice touch ty

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh Elena. What a cute anniversary card for my husband! I bake a lot and this would be perfect. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete