Thursday, October 23, 2014

merry and bright {mama elephant stamp highlights}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Mama Elephant stamp highlights. We're showing off the hand-lettered, big-lettered Christmas sentiment set, Peace on Earth.

It is beautiful, and steals the show on every project:

merry and bright {mama elephant stamp highlights}

I made another giant tag, because I love them so much. Everyone is getting a giant tag for Christmas this year. I used the new scalloped border to create an all-over fringe on the tag base. If you look closely, you can see that the scallops work their way down the tag, but up from the bottom as well. I hid a strip of patterned paper into the space where they would meet. I wanted the outside edges to have a clean, straight look.

merry and bright {mama elephant stamp highlights}

I stamped and fussy-cut the giant sentiment, so that it would pop right off the tag.

I hope you like it!

There's more to see on the Mama Elephant blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. Love the green green of the scalloped pieces and that tucked in heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this giant tag, so beautiful! The scalloped background is just lovely! I think you have inspired me to make giant tags this holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Elena, the layers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete