Friday, April 18, 2014

a basket of love.

I have a just-for-fun card to share:

a basket of love.


I got the new Avery Elle stamp set, red & goldie (designed by my friend JJ) and couldn't resist inking it up right away. It was a most welcome break from all the party stuff.

a basket of love.

The images are so sweet. I masked the "wolf" (haha, you can barely call him that) onto the tree stump and stamped Red standing beside him.  I hope JJ doesn't mind, but I thought Red needed a little apron. I drew it on with a copic multiliner pen.

Happy weekend!  Tomorrow is the first of our birthday parties, a bunny-themed one for Sofia. I've been posting pictures to my instagram feed. You can search for me, "mom2sofia," if you'd like to follow along.


♥.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! You shame me because I haven't had a chance to use these cuties yet. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love it! So cute! (And I just got mine yesterday, so I don't share Miriam's shame. HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in the party. I wish I can as crafty as you I want to have a bunny theme party for my girl too!
    And what a cute and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mignon ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute, I haven't had a chance to ink my set up but will this weekend. Thanks for the SWEET inspiration!

    ReplyDelete