Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MIM: stamping on patterned paper



I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for all of your encouragement as I start my design-team journey.  I'm crafting quite a bit these days, and it's a totally new thing to have to keep my projects under wraps.  I'm not usually this good at keeping secrets :)

I found a few minutes to create a quick one for this week's MIM: stamping on patterned paper.


I grabbed these 3 patterned papers from my scrap drawer and stamped the bee image (from PTI's "baby button bits") onto them.  I nestled the sentiment into the swirl, cut out the wings from a 4th patterned paper scrap, added a button and called it a night.  It is such a simple card, but stamping the images onto patterned paper gives it a bit more flair....


Thanks for popping by!



13 comments:

  1. Well done! Particularly your choice of pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favourite stamps! I love your combo of papers, and the simplicity really lets the bee take center stage so perfectly. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is just so cute! I love how you stamped the sentiment right over the buzz lines, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Looking forward toyour other designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful simplicity.

    ReplyDelete