Sunday, February 13, 2011

A pair of hearts

Remember when I made Sofia's v-day card a few days ago?  To her specifications?  Yeah, well, I changed my mind :)  Thomas asked for a pirate valentine's day card and I liked how his card turned out so much that I created a new one for my princess.




To make this fuss-proof, I used the same dies, the same layout and stamp sets - I just changed the colors (since maybe melon, daffodil and baja breeze wouldn't cut it for my little boy!)  Like the plaid backgrounds?  Made them me-self.  *curtsies*

5 comments:

  1. These are SO SO cute!! Just adorable! They will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm totally jealous of your plaid backgrounds. Pretty sure I'm going to be stealing that idea sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great...love the color combos on both, very clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete